Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Its not my birthday but I feel older today

Warmer today but I am not sure how warm.

Class went well last night. I gave a test and they were done by about 9 so it was an early night.

We have the Superintendent interviews today. They have two candidates for us to interview. We have one today and the other tomorrow. We should have a new Superintendent by the end of the week.

I had a sinus headache last night and it wasn't the worst one ever but still pretty bad. I feel better today but hope it doesn't return.

Drew has a choir concert tonight and Jess has her first day of track practice.

I will take a picture at his concert tonight and post it tomorrow.

I have a mountain of papers to grade so I will spend time tonight getting that done. I think that is the worst part of teaching. Grading papers!

Ok, off to start.