Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The goose turns 17 Saturday...I just can't believe it

Drew had his choir concert last night and it was nice. They sang about 6 songs and we were done. It was less than an hour so it was short and sweet.

I didn't get a picture of him because where I was sitting, I didn't get a good angle at him. I don't think he sang very loud but he did sing.

Jess got a letter from Iowa State University for track. They are interested and want her to schedule a visit. She says it is too close to home.

The first round of Superintendent interviews were yesterday. It went well. The guy seemed nice and would be fine. It is always hard to tell from a 50 minute interview. We have the other candidate today. From her resume and cover letter, she seems like a spit fire, go-getter. I personally think that would be good.

I guess we will see how she does today.

Class tonight. I still have some papers to grade and have a little prep for tonight but it shouldn't be too bad. I am stressing a little about the Friday/Saturday class that I start this week. It just seems like a long time to teach. I guess it is like diving into a cold pool, just jump in.

It was the first day of track practice for Jess. I guess it is still "voluntary" practice but she started yesterday. It was pretty easy. Usually, she comes home from the first day and says "Shoot me in the face!". Yesterday she said it wasn't too bad.

Drew said he cracked his plane yesterday so won't be competing in the TSA competition Thursday. He seemed indifferent about it.

Ok, off to start.