Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm not really sure what "prevailing wage" is, but is seems to be a big deal

The basketball season is over and it ended in a most fitting way. The worst game of the year, our team, saved for the finale. We had 10 points at halftime and that was only 4 baskets made. We had 2 - three pointers and two regular baskets.

The game ended and I think we had 39 points. Jess only had 2 and she fouled out.

I have never seen a team get worse as the year went along but this one did. The coach told the girls in the locker room after the game that he may not be back next year. He thinks it may be time to retire from coaching. I think it would be a good move.

The coach has been good to Jess but the program is in trouble, with only 14 girls out this year, it is very sad. Maybe they can get someone to re-energize the program.

Anyway, it is over.

I am in training all day today and have meetings most of the day tomorrow. UGH!!!!

Trash day and we all know how I feel about that. UGH!!!

Drew has his end of the season pot-luck for basketball tonight. I am supposed to bring a side dish....UGH!!!!

OK, time to snap out of my mood of disgust and disdain and get ready to start my day.