Friday, February 20, 2009

I am living the exact replica of my life

Friday!

My week of meetings is about over. I have two more today but I don't think they will be a big deal. It is kind of odd lately. I have had work to do and people ask me if I have had a chance to work on things but I just haven't been in my office enough to really get things done like normal.

I hope this is just a blip and not a trend of things to come.

Drew had his potluck for basketball last night. It was OK. The food was pretty good and it didn't last that long.

He is in TSA (Technology Skills Association) I think that is what it stands for. Anyway, he is competing next week in Winterset and has built a aerodynamic plane that he is supposed use this sling-shot thing and shoot it in the air. It is supposed to stay in the air a long time. He said it requires a lot of sanding.

Jess has the sweetheart dance tonight and then a volleyball tournament Sunday in Bonduraunt.

I need Spring to get here. I need to feel the warm air, cook on a grill and drink a little beer.

I think we are supposed to get a little snow tonight.

This is my last free weekend. Next week I start teaching the Friday/Saturday class. I will be teaching Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-10, Friday from 5-9 and Saturday from 9-2:30. It isn't the instruction that has me worried, but it is a concern, but more the grading of assignments. There is a lot of homework and it takes time to grade. I will have 32 total students with 17 hours of instruction each week.

The good thing is the weekend class only lasts until April 2nd. I may be grumpy the month of March.

Ok, off to start the day.