Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things that make you go....hmmmm

Class went well last night. It is going pretty fast. I only have 6 more classes in each of the classes left to teach. Amazingly enough December will be here before we know it and I am done with one class December 2, and the other December 8. This year really seems to be moving along.

I was contacted by my boss at DMACC and he asked me if I wanted to teach another class in the spring. I am already teaching Monday night and Wednesday night but he offered me a third class that goes Friday night and Saturday. It only goes 5 weeks but is Friday from 5-9 and Saturday from 9-2:30.

The money sure is tempting but dang that is a bunch of teaching and a bunch of hours to put in. I am not big on the Friday night class. Saturday wouldn't be that big of a deal. The other issue is the class is at West campus so I would drive Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. I could really use the money but I need to think this one over a bit. I also need to check the sports schedule and see what it might interfere with. Kill myself for 5 weeks....I wonder if it is would be worth it.

The volleyball team won last night. They played a poor team so it was an easy victory. I don't feel bad about missing this one. It was about an hour drive and it was over in three quick games.

Nancy is off today. She has to go to Boone and take care of her dad for the day. Her mom is in the hospital and her sisters and her are taking turns taking care of her dad. It has been a very stressful and difficult time for her.

Early morning meeting today and then class to teach tonight.

Off to start.