Monday, October 20, 2008

I can see November over the horizen...It isn't pretty.

Busy day ahead. The weather is going to be ok today but cold and rainy most of the week. I hate wet weather in the Fall. It would be nice to be able to burn leaves.

Jess has a game tonight and it is away. She has Senior night on Thursday.

The first part of my week is loaded with meetings and work. I have a full day today and tomorrow. I teach class tonight and tomorrow night. I am hoping the end of the week is slow.

Nancy supervises a lab this week. They teach DMACC classes at the school for a small group. They asked me to teach it but I just couldn't fit it in. They will bring in an instructor from Ankeny and Nancy will just supervise in case they have trouble. I think she has class this Tuesday night and next Tuesday night.

Not a big fan on Monday but the sooner it gets started, the sooner it is behind me.

Off to start.