Tuesday, August 12, 2008

There really is something special about the Olympics.

So I was reading in the Lincoln Journal Star that the average size of a town in Nebraska is 320 people. WOW! I guess Exeter is a bit of a big city so to speak. You guys have a Caseys and everything.

The weather here is gloomy. I think we are going to have clouds and rain throughout the week. It is cool (in the upper 70's). I am not sure I can remember August having this many days of temps in the 70's.

Lots of work as always. Went in early last night and came home a bit late. Today there are a bunch of loose ends to tie up and then the teachers come back tomorrow.

School starts a week from Wednesday and then summer is officially over.

The kids have their school supplies and school clothes. I paid the school fees and they have lunch money. I think we are set.

We have been watching the Olympics every night. It is kind of fun but I am not big on Diving or any of the horse stuff. Tonight we have gymnastics and get to see Iowan, Shawn Johnson perform. I hope she does well.

Off to start the day!