Friday, August 15, 2008

Lazy days of summer, my ass!

So I read in the Lincoln Journal Star that good ol' Exeter, Nebraska is getting a new pool.

Oh, the memories that pool brings.(imagine a thought cloud over my head as we journey back in time) The skinny dipping incident where some idiot jumped off the high dive, naked as a jaybird causing the neighbors to call the police. The spot light being shined on the water from the patrol car and running like damn fools through a field, completely naked. Somebody running into a clothes line and damn near decapitating themselves and then everyone ending up at our house.

Hey mom, remember that one?

They actually had pictures of the pool in the article. Kind of cool. By the way, if you see those pictures, notice the fence. I think I have the Olympic record for climbing over that damn thing the night of the incident.

It is good that today is Friday. I have had trouble sleeping at night and have been up at 3:30 to 3:45 the last two morning. NOT a good thing. I am hoping that this weekend will bring good sleep. At least on the weekend I can take a nap.

Last night was the last night of golf league. The weather was perfect and it was a good time. After the week I have had, it was nice to be out in a place that seems peaceful. The guys were were supposed to play, forfieted so we just played for fun. We just played and drank a little beer and relaxed. It was something that I needed.

I am hoping to do a video blog this weekend.

Off to start