Thursday, August 14, 2008

Is it possible to live life in a drunken stupor?

So I had a bit of insomnia last night. I have been up since 3:30AM and that kind of sucks.

I did get to watch an infomercial about the digital tv mandate. Remember Feb 17, 2009!

Work is crazy and the teachers are all back to that just magnifies everything by 1000.

The weather has been rather cool and we had a bit of rain last night. The kids are enjoying their last days of summer. They start next Wednesday.

I have my full staff back and they are all working hard to get all of our systems running before school starts. We have a lot of work to do but the problem is the limited amount of time we have to do it. Such is life I guess.

I can tell when I am really busy and worn down because when I get home, I don't feel like having a beer or a glass of wine. You see on tv and the movies when people have a bad or long day, they come home and have a drink to settle down. That doesn't work for me. When I am stressed and come off a long day, if I have even a little bit of liquor, I would be asleep before 6:30.

I tend to eat instead. I would probably be much better off drinking but my addiction is unhealthy food. Whatever!

Off to start my day and continue my tightrope walk of sanity.