Friday, July 18, 2008

The solitary life

It looks like we are going to get rain the next couple of days and then it continues the hot, humid routine. You know what? I don't really care.

Work has been pretty busy. I spent most of my day yesterday working on a PowerSchool upgrade...it didn't go well. Support is supposed to fix it. I don't think we have ever done an update on that software without support having to fix it. I hate that.

The summer seems to be flying by. I have a meeting htis morning and then a big training session to teach on Monday. I am going to spend most of my weekend getting prepared for it.

Right now I am dealing with 5 different vendors and all of them are involved in major projects. It has been the summer of projects. I don't want to have too many summers like this in the future.

Molly is home from the vet. She is completely wiped out. I think they must have given her some kind of sedative that is time released because she is completely zombie like. She is a bit better this morning but she just lays in her little bed and gives me pathetic looks.

She goes outside and does her business but then back to the bed. She drank a bunch of water this morning but doesn't want to eat anything. I hope she gets back to normal soon.

I tried to upload some pictures yesterday but the upload failed. I will try again either this weekend or Monday.

Oh! I talked to Jess a bit yesterday they were still traveling and she was a bit grumpy. She said she would call tonight to let me know how things are going.

Have a good weekend!