Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Drinking doesn't help

Hot, humid and it is what you would expect from July in the Midwest. Whatever!



So I reached my tipping point at work yesterday. I am maxed out and have no clue how I am going to get through it. I know, I know, what's the worst that can happen, if things don't get done? They can't kill me. Even though this is a very stressful time, I am trying to not let it get to me, I really am trying.



I had a bit of insomnia last night but I do feel a little better this morning.



Both kids have weight lifting this morning and then they are going to Des Moines with Dawn's mom to get some stuff for the vacation. They leave Thursday morning early so I think they are spending Wednesday night out there.



Molly goes in for her shots and to get spade tomorrow morning. She has some dry skin and I think is getting bitten by chiggers and she has a couple of little bald spots on her back leg. I will have the vet check that tomorrow as well.



My tenants continue to struggle to pay the rent. It is 15th and they are still $225 short this month. I get a email from them on the 5th saying they couldn't pay until the 10th and that would only be half. The other half could be paid on the 18th.



After a few emails back and forth, he ended up paying $100 on the 6th, $325 on the 10th and we are still waiting for the last portion.



Here are a couple more pics from the summer.



Jess with the two seniors on senior night...they are twins (Bailey and Dani)





Drew and the all-star team....(He is in the back right)