Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I want to try to WIPEOUT obstacle course!

So I think it is Wednesday but I really am not sure. The days of summer seem to blend together. I could just click on the calendar on the computer but I don't really feel like it. I am pretty sure it is Wednesday.

So the weather is back to being hot and humid. Very uncomfortable. I think there is rain in the forecast for the remainder of the week and over the weekend.

Molly has her vet appointment today. I take her in between 8 and 9. She is getting her shots and getting spade. She will be overnight at the vet and I will pick her up tomorrow. It is tough since we remember Shelby and what happened when I took her in. I don't want to go through something like that again. It is terrible.

The kids are heading out on vacation tomorrow. They are going to spend the night out at Gene and Marsha's tonight and then they are up and at it early. I think the plan is to leave around 5 am. Jess says she is getting up at 4:57, walking to the truck, climbing in and going back to sleep.

The local car wash in town has a little building connected to it that is a dog wash. It is very cool. I took Molly there last night. It is a little room, with a ramp onto a huge table/sink thing. It has a rubber mat in the bottom so they don't slip. There is a sprayer, a hose for a blower and a vacuum.

I run my debit card through the machine, pick the type of shampoo I want to use, they have about 10 kinds including flea and tick, which was my choice last night, and you spray the sprayer and the water and soap mixure comes out. They have a strap that clips to the dog's collar so they aren't able to jump out.

Once you are done washing, there is a rinse button, then you turn it to blow dry and the blower hose comes on and you can blow dry them.

Molly wasn't a big fan of the blow dryer but I think the whole idea is really good. It cost me $5 for the whole process. It was easy to use, I didn't have to bring shampoo (I did bring a towel) and it was quick and easy. What a deal. Both of the kids went with me to help and to check it out.

Another day at work, another grey/gray (did you know it can be spelled both ways?) hair.

More tomorrow.