Thursday, June 5, 2008

Come on in an join the pity party

So my refridgerator crapped out on me yesterday. That SUCKS!!!! I am not sure what the hell is going on with it. It has power but the water won't run out of the dispenser and the thing doesn't seem to be cold.

At least I have a fridge in the garage and a freezer downstairs. I am going to see if I can get someone to look at it. I really don't want to replace the damn thing. It really isn't that old. I would think it would be maybe 6 or 7 years old.

Jess had a game last night and they lost 9-0. The team only had two hits on the night and Jess had one of them. They looked like hell. The shortstop is terrible and they can't get their bats around. They are supposed to have a game tonight but it is raining (AGAIN) so who knows.

Jess has weight lifting at 6:30 this morning so she is just a ray of sunshine right now. I just woke her up and she it not a happy camper. I really don't blame her. Here is her schedule today:
  • 6:30 - 8:00 Weight lifting
  • 11:00 12:00 Volleyball practice
  • 12:00 - 3:00 Batting practice
  • 3:45 - warm up for game

She is mostly worried about lunch. She doesn't have time to have anything so I told her to take a sandwich with her. Once again, not a happy camper.

More rain for the rest of the week, the weekend, and into next week. This is getting ridiculous. The river is flooded already so more rain is not a good thing. It also makes my mood crap.

I am supposed to golf tonight but I am sure they will cancel it. The course is flooded and we can't drive carts on it. I am not walking, that is for sure.

I have nothing in the house to eat so I need to go to the store tonight. The bad part of that is the damn fridge being broken. AUGH!

I have my last meeting of the week this morning. I am just about meetinged (not even sure that is a word) out.

I think Drew has a game scheduled for tomorrow but once again, we are living our lives at the mercy of this damn rain.

The princesses will be around to pick up my garbage today. I am in no mood to even get into that.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.