Thursday, May 8, 2008

When you say bipolar which of me are you referring to?

Well, the candy ass garbage men are going to be putting on their dresses and making their rounds this morning. I hope they don't break a nail picking up my garbage bags.

Both kids had practices last night. Drew had baseball practice and he is a little disgruntled because he is playing outfield. It is kind of a long story but the coach has a loser on the team whos dad is the coaches best friend. The kid hasn't had a hit in over two years and can't catch the ball to save his life but plays second base and never comes out of the game. Needless to say it is irritating to Drew.

Drew has a game tonight here in Perry.

Jess had track and softball practice last night. The softball coach pulled her aside last night and told her she didn't have to come to practice tonight. That is a good thing since tomorrow is the Regional track meet. The coach told her she wouldn't have to come to practice on one condition: She has to qualify for state in at least one event. Jess said she would try.

I taught class last night and have another class tonight. I am happy to be making the extra money but I really hate to miss Drew's baseball game tonight. I haven't seen him play yet this year and I think the weather will be nice so it is a shame I have to miss it. I am sure I will get to see him play plenty of times but I just want to be there for him.

I am taking half of a day off tomorrow. The track meet starts at 4 and it is about an hour and a half East of here so I will have to leave around 2:30.

This weekend, Jess has practice in the morning and then a batting clinic after. She is going to Adventure land with a church group. She went last year. The minister of the church lived on our street and his daughter is on the track team and one of Jess' friends. She invited her to go last year and she had a great time so she wanted to go again this year. The group leaves in the morning so I will have to take her up there after practice so she can catch up with the group.

Better head out so I can get my garbage out for the ladies.