Thursday, December 27, 2007

It just doesn't seem right that the lue has seen more content than my stomach!!!

I am feeling a little better today. I have a touch of a sore throat and spent too much time in the bathroom, it you know what I mean, and my stomach is still a bit upset but I seem to have a touch more energy this morning. Don't get me wrong, I am not up for a marathon or even a long walk to the fridge but it is better than yesterday.

Jess has practice today. The coach told them they will be practicing for three hours this morning. 8-11. Practice for two hours and shooting for the last hour. Jess is thrilled..lol

Work went pretty well yesterday. Progress on all the projects is going well and I hope to have a majority of everything done by the end of the day today. Life just doesn't stand still does it.

I haven't eaten much over the last couple of days but suprisingly, I am not hungry. I guess if there is a positive spin to feeling like hell, it is a great way to lose a little weight.

It is Thursday but is seems more like Tuesday because of Christmas. It is not so exciting to see the weekend around the corner while we are on break. I like having the building kind of quiet and not having to worry about people bothering me. Before I know it, the break will be over and the long part of winter will be upon us.

I hope I get my appetite back. I kind of miss eating and the joy of eating.

More tomorrow.