Thursday, October 25, 2007

Give your muffin stumps to the homeless, they will eat anything!!!!

The weather today is going to be good. A bit cool but sunny and nice. A sunny sky is always good for improving my disposition. It is hard to be grouchy when it is beautiful outside.

Still no news on the business manager position here. They offered it to one of the candidates Tuesday night but they had another interview with another school so we are waiting to hear a decision. It is always a bit unnerving to have a new manager in the district. They have the ability to change the way you do business so the unknown possibility of change is always a bit unsettling.

It was a relatively uneventful day yesterday. Worked all day, came home, made dinner, watched tv and went to bed. The life of a simple man I guess.

I am supposed to teach a class tonight but I will have to wait and see if we have enough people signed up to have the class. Tuesday nights class now has 5 people signed up and I need 6 to hold class so that one is still up in the air. If I were to guess, I would put my money on not having class tonight. I am pretty much indifferent about it, I do it as a way to make a little money and provide classes for the community that they would normally have to go to Des Moines to take. If there isn't any interest, then it really isn't that big of a deal to me.

The bright side of not teaching class tonight is I get to watch "My Name is Earl" and "The Office". Always a bright side to things if you choose to look for it.

Not much else to say today. Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a boring life for me!!!

Oh! One last thing, Jessica's number in volleyball this year was 5. She is normally #7 in sports but I think 5 works better with the name of Nichols...get it? I am going to tell her she should be 5 for now on in sports.