Wednesday, September 5, 2007

There once was a man from Nantucket.....

The weather continues to be good and it looks like it is going to be good the rest of the week. The volleyball team lost last night but they played well. Jess really looks sharp out there. She did a nice job but still gets to only play the front row. It was kind of funny. When she was in the other team wouldn't try to spike it, they kept trying to dink it over her head. In the first game she had a bunch of blocks so they didn't risk it and started dinking it over her head. Once she was out of the game, they started spiking it again. She was upset about the loss but I thought they played pretty well as a team and the team they played was good and full of seniors.

Drew had hot practice last night. He was tired but cleaned up and came to the game last night. I really need to get him a haircut but not sure when to fit it in.

It is nice to be at Wednesday already but I almost missed two meetings yesterday becuase I kept thinking it was Monday. Around 1:30 yesterday the Superintendant called me and said, "Are you coming down?". I forgot I had a meeting with him. I was thinking it was Monday. He said two other people did the same thing so it was no big deal. I am typically good with appointments and remembering things but this time I was completely out of touch with reality.

So I checked out Scurvy. I am not worried anymore. Milk has vitamin C in it and I think I am probably getting enough. You can all take a deep breath. I am not at risk of Scurvy...:)