Thursday, September 6, 2007

I see your lips moving but there isn't any sound coming out!

I think I am back on track as far as the week goes. It feels like Thursday. It is garbage day and no golf!

Jess found out yesterday that she tied a school record in volleyball Tuesday. She had 4 blocks in one game and it tied the school record set last year. Her name will go up on the record board for a second sport. How cool is that? She now has three school records. She also got asked to homecoming yesterday. I think she was more happy about that than the record.

I think Drew made the A team for 7th grade football. They have their first game Tuesday so it will be fun to see him play. He plays tight end and defensive end. I hope he gets a big hit. Personally, I would rather see him get a big hit than catch a pass for a touchdown.

My scruvy scare is over. Nancy brought in some fruit yesterday so I should be good to go for awhile. Whew - For awhile I thought I could actually feel my legs starting to bow.

Jess has a volleyball tournament tonight here in Perry. They start at 4:30 and play 4 matches. Tomorrow, they are all headed to the football game in Jefferson. The volleyball girls and the cross country girls are going to the game in a school bus together so it should be fun for them. Drew is going up with his mom and a friend. I will check with Nancy but I plan on going to her house, drinking some beer and listening to the game on the radio. It might even be cool enough here for a fire.

Hey - Hey - It's almost friday!