Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sunny and Hump Day

It is a beautiful day today. This is a great way to finish up a week. We are expected to be in the upper 70's to low 80's the rest of the week. WHOOO - HOOO!!!!

Drew is a working man. He had to cut the neighbor's yard last night after baseball practice. He really was not in the mood but he didn't complain he just went and got it done. I was proud of his attitude and it made me smile to see him working out there last night.

I made cheeseburgers on the grill and rice as a side. It is nice to have BBQ weather again. I think my grill will see quite a bit of action over the next few months.

Jess had practice and cleaned the kitchen. It has really been a calm week to this point. I am so used to having several activities going on and this week has been pretty slow. Drew has a baseball game tomorrow night and then Jess has her big track meet on Friday. The weather for both is predicted to be very good.

Since my last post was a bit boring I thought I would add some morning humor today.

* A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, get the hell out of here, we don't serve your kind here. The mushroom says "Why not, I'm a fungi."

* A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables. The bartender says "You can stay but don't start anything."

* A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey you are a local celebrity around here. We have a drink named after you." The grasshopper says "You have a drink named Steve?"

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

Have a good day.