Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Rolling Along

I made it through Monday. The week is rolling along as usual. It was kind of hot yesterday. I think we got up to 90 but it was kind of a nice change.

Work is busy this week. I have a bunch of things to get caught up on and there are always new issues to deal with. I have a few meetings today and hope to get some work done in between. Drew and Jess just have practice tonight so it should be a relatively uneventful day.

I posted some pictures of the trip to Redmond. I really had a good time and hope to get a chance to go out there again. The asked us if we would be willing to come up again sometime and work with them on other projects. We, of course, said yes. I really hope we get to do it again.

I went for a run yesterday and it was not a good experience. I haven't been on a run in a month or so but it felt like I hadn't run in a couple of years. I usually have to run slow if I haven't run in awhile but I never feel wiped out. Yesterday I felt wiped out. I had to stop three or four times on the run. That typically doesn't happen. I hope today's run goes better. I am sure it can't be any worse.

It should take about a month of consistent running before I am able to get a good handle on my pace and time. Right now I am just trying to make it through. I have to get my body in decent shape if I plan to live forever...:)

I hope things are going well for everyone at home. I miss you all.