Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Is It Really Wednesday?

I can't believe it is hump day already. This week has started quick. I hope the rest of the week goes as fast. The weather has been wonderful and it seems like that trend is going to continue for the rest of the week.

Day two of my running regiment went much better. I completed the run without stopping. It was still a struggle but nothing like the day before. I am hoping each day gets a bit better.

Jessica was telling me a funny story yesterday. She has a keyboarding class and it is very easy. The instructor makes the class turn off their monitors when she is talking. Jessica and a friend of hers sit side by side kind of off to the side of the room. When the teacher makes them turn off the monitor, they just keep working with their monitor off. They know what they are typing and if they make a mistake they just fix it when she lets them turn them back on. So I can imagine this teacher thinking she has their strick attention because the monitors are off and most of the kids are still slowly keying so they can keep working, ignoring her the whole time. I can understand the kids point, how much instruction do you need in keyboarding?

Drew had practice last night. The coach told him he will be the starting pitcher on Thursday. I personally hate that he pitches. It is way too nerve racking for me. He is excited so I hope he does well tomorrow. I am going to the game and will take some pics for the blog.

Jess has a track meet tomorrow as well. I think there may be some light showers in the forecast. I hope it hold off until our activities are done.

Next week is a big week. Jessica has the conference meet on Monday and Districts on Friday. I am sure she will do well.

Softball practice has unofficially started as well. Jess has to go Monday, Wednesday and Sunday nights.

Drew is mowing the neighbors yard for a summer job. He gets ten bucks each time so it gives him a little spending money.

Nancy was grouchy yesterday. I hope she is better today. It makes for a long day when the office is tense.