Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snow Days

We had a snow day yesterday; Monday, Feb 26. The kids were happy again. Actually, Drew would have rather had school yesterday. It was a PE day and they are roller skating. He likes that and wanted to go to school. Jessica was just happy to be sleeping in.

Speaking of Jessica. Her birthday is Wednesday and she recieved her birthday gift yesterday. Her one wish was to had Tivo in her room! The Directv guy came yesterday and installed it. Now she is recording like crazy and doesn't have to worry about missing her favorite shows because of practice or some other activity she is involved in. The bad news is, I will probably never see her again unless I want to go sit in her room with her.

I am not sure what the coming week will bring but I am sure it will be filled with some sort of drama, a bit of laughter, some anger, frustration and eventually a drink to help me sleep.

Have a great week.