Friday, February 23, 2007

What? It's Friday

WOW! Where has the week gone? The week has really been very busy and I haven't had time to get my blog updated and here it is Friday already. Thank God!

The weather has been pretty awesome the last couple of day, in the 50's. The bad news is the weather is going to take a turn for the worse this weekend. I think we are supposed to get 4 to 8 inches of snow Saturday night into Sunday.

Drew has a basketball tournament this weekend so it could get interesting.

Jessica is still chugging along in track. I think it is getting easier for her it is just the transition from basketball to track that she needed to get through.

I teach class on Tuesday and Thursday nights and the classes are going well. Some of the students really struggle on a computer but that is why they take the class I guess.

On the work side of life. We had a server crash yesterday and I spent all afternoon trying to get it back in service. The Internet was down during this process so it was major drama for the students and staff. I really hate those times it is stressful and frustrating but that is why I get paid the big bucks....NOT!

Jessica's birthday is less than a week away. The big 15! She wants a seafood meal for her birthday dinner. I am not sure what that means but it shouldn't be too big of an issue.

I miss everyone and think of you all every day.