Friday, April 23, 2010

Not a big fan of the rain

Weather is terrible today and through the weekend. Rain, rain, rain....blah!!

Jess had a light night at the track meet last night. She ran two relays, the 4x800, they won. She ran a 2:17 split and looked really strong. The school record in the open 800 is 2:22 so they are going to have her run the open 800 next week so she can break that record.

She also ran the 4th leg of the 4x100. The won that as well and she had a very good split. 12:12. That is better than the school record as well so hopefully she can break that next week too. This would give her the long jump, 100, 200, 400, 800 and Sprint Medley school records.

So last night after the track meet, I called Drew to see how his day went and to let him know I was on the way home and he asked why I was calling. He seemed annoyed. I was trying to call him and chat him up and I think he was playing PlayStation and I was bothering him. He had no interest in talking on the phone....lol.

He has a golf match today but I am not sure if it will happen with the rain in the forecast.

Jess long jumps at Drake today around 9. It is supposed to rain but if it holds out, she should jump well over 17 feet.

Ok, off to start.