Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just another day in the life of Rich Nichols

It is going to be rainy today but it is supposed to be done by tomorrow morning.

Drew got back from his TSA competition and he said he had a good time. One of his roomates was hyper all night so he didn't get much sleep and he was really tired last night. He had a bunch of homework to do so he took nap and got right to it.

I am proud of him for doing that. It is hard to do homework when you are dead tired but he did the right thing.

Jess came home last night in a bit of an uproar. Her practice was kind of bad and she found out that Micky can't come to the state track meet because he will have baseball practice. The coach is an ass and he can't skip.

She also had kind of a long day at school so she was at the end of her rope. We ordered pizza and talked it out and she was better.

I took the dogs for a little walk last night, ordered pizza from Caseys and watched a little tv. I had a glass of wine and then went to bed.

I did have a migraine yesterday afternoon but I came hope and took a little nap, took some meds and it got better. I hate headaches.

I teach class tonight. Only three more Wednesdays left.

It is senior night for the track team on Thursday. The last one of Jess' high school career. I don't think I will be too sad. I really don't think her being a senior and not being around has hit me. I am not sure when it will hit me but when it does.....lookout! Maybe when I drop her off at college, maybe graduation, I am not sure.

Ok off to start.