Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can't think of a good title

Weather is good today.

Class went well last night. It was a very busy class and we covered a bunch of material. Only two classes left. Next week we do test prep and the following week, they take the final.

Track meet tonight. It is senior night. I hope the weather is good and we don't have wind. I think I am scheduled to be a timer.

I think the school hired a new business manager last night. I haven't heard who it was but I am sure it will be announced on the radio or I will hear it at school today. My neighbor was in the running. I am not sure how I feel about that.

I have a a meeting with a Microsoft rep and a admin team meeting today. Once those are done, my calendar is open for the rest of the week.

Trash day so the ladies will be out in their sun dresses. I wonder if they wear flip-flops or sandals.

Ok, off to start.