Thursday, February 11, 2010

When is the next meteor shower?

Still cold and we are supposed to get another 10 inches of snow this weekend. WTF

Tuesday we had a late start and then an early release. At the same time the district has decided to add 30 minutes to every school day, starting in March, to make-up snow days.

Seems strange to me that we can add some time to the day to make-up day but constantly have late starts and early dismissals but that has no impact. I really don't care so much it is just an observation.

Class went well last night and I was even out at 9:20 so that was a good thing.

Tonight is Senior night for Jess and the basketball team. The last home game of the season so another sport is coming to an end for Jess. Each end is a little sad but time rolls on.

I am officially on Facebook. I setup an account, much to the chagrin of my kids. drew is by friend of Facebook but Jess declined. She said something about two world colliding. blah blah.

My tenants are moving out of the house. They are splitting up and going their seperate ways. They are moving out in March. Bad news for me so I need to try to find another tenant. I wich a meteor would hit that damn house.

Ok, off to start.