Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lesson Learned

The weather is getting old. We went to school for about 3 hours yesterday and then they sent everyone home at 11. We are already on a late start today so we will see what happens.

I guess the wind is really causing some trouble out in the country. It is cold, wind chills -23.

So I woke up with a migraine at 3:00 am this morning. So I took sinus cold medicine and Excedrine Migraine. I think I over dose a bit because I have felt kind of light headed and feel like I could pass out with every step I take.

It is getting a little better but I think this feeling is only slightly better than the headache itself. I kind of knew that I was taking too much medicine at once but when your head hurts that bad, you would do anything to get it to stop.

Right now as I type, I feel a little light headed but it seems to be clearing up. Thank goodness.

Jess is supposed to have a game tonight here in Perry but it is going to depend on the weather and if schools are closing or not.

I have been up since 3 am and I imagine I will be tired tonight. At least I don't teach tonight. That would be bad.

OK, off to start.