Thursday, January 14, 2010

I will earn my money this semester

Weather continues to be nice, well in the 30's but comparatively from what we have been experiencing, 30's are nice.

Class went well last night. I have 24 people in class and that is a big group. I was a bit worried when two of the students, didn't know how to press crtl-alt-del to logon. It may be a slow moving group.

Drew has a game tonight here in Perry. It is against Carroll and they beat us by 50 last time so it might be an ugly night.

Jess was selected to play in the Iowa Coaches Association, High School All-Star game for basketball. She is one of 30 players in the state selected to play. It is April 10, a Saturday, in Cedar Rapids. It should be very cool.

It is good to have classes done for the week and to be on the downhill slide for the week. Right now I don't have big plans for the weekend but Drew and I are going to go get our hair cut on Saturday.

Trash day so the ladies will be out in their sun dresses and bonnets.

Off to start.