Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Honestly, how many people have a screw lose?

Weather is getting better. I think it might get above 32 today.

The department of education is doing a site visit with our school this week. I was interviewed yesterday with a team of teachers. I am not a big fan of this type of thing but whatever.

Jess had a rough day yesterday. They won the basketball game but the coach yelled at the team and told them they had attitudes and he would kick people off the team, starting with the seniors if they didn't straighten up.

The guy is an ass and I think a bit unstable but whatever. There is a reason only 14 girls go out for basketball in a school with 250 girls in it. He needs to retire.

Also, we had a message on the answering machine that the dental office that Jess works for (she cleans it on Sundays) is going to have their dental assistant clean the office on Friday before she goes home. That means Jess lost her job.

Drew has had morning practices and he is getting kind of sick of getting up at 5:30 every morning. They won their first game Monday so that was good but that may be the highlight of the season.

I teach tonight and have 21 people in class. That is the largest class I have had so it should be interesting. I am thinking we will have to take more time covering material with that many people.

I have been a bit grumpy this week. Not really sure why but maybe it is just getting back into the swing of things after the break. I have a lingering feeling of discontent. I sure it will pass but I hope is passes sooner than later.

Ok, enough for now.

Off to start.