Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Made it through

It is another cool day today. The sun is shining and the temp is in the 70's.

Class went well last night. It is a pretty good group but I do have one student that is going to struggle. She had trouble just logging. It will be interesting with her.

The rest of the class is pretty good. I think the material will be pretty easy for them but I think they will learn quite a bit as well.

Drew played in his game last night. They won 32-0 and he had a sack and caused a fumble and did a good job. His heel held up pretty well. I think the wrap is helping.

Little Mylee is a handful. She runs around and eats anything she can find. I think she must have a little shark in her because a normal dog wouldn't find some of the stuff she chews on tempting.

Nothing on the agenda today. The weeks are going to get busy so I need to appreciate tonight. Tomorrow I teach, Thursday Jess has a volleyball tournament in Adel and Friday, Drew plays in Norwalk.

I look forward to Saturday because it is the first weekend of college football.

Ok, off to start