Monday, August 31, 2009

It feels like late October

Monday and the weather has been very cool lately. As a matter of fact, I wore a sweatshirt yesterday in the house. It was a bit chilly.

We bought a new puppy this weekend. She is a little Yorkie-Poodle mix. Cute as a button. There is a picture to the right.

Molly has taken it pretty well. Last night they were playing together. The little pup would jump up and bite Molly's beard and then run away. It was very funny.

We named her Miley. She is a little stinker. Runs around, jumps and hops and is fearless.

The high school boys won their first football game on Friday, 28-0. The girls had a volleyball scrimmage and they did really well. Jess is really hitting well and I would not want to be on the other side when she gets a good set.

Work has been busy but bearable. My class on Wednesday went well. I have my Monday class tonight. Did I mention Jess was taking it? There are 14 people in this section. It should be a treat.

I think it will be a little strange teaching with her in the classroom. She better do well!

Drew went to the doctor to get his foot looked at and they think he has a pulled tendon. They have him in an ankle brace for a couple weeks but he can practice. The freshman boys have a game tonight. I teach so I will miss but he isn't playing anyway because he missed practice.

Not much else going on. Keeping busy and with a little puppy it gets even more so.

Ok, off to start.