Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It is going to sound like a chicken farm

I think it is going to be rainy on and off today.

The teachers start back up today and I am anticipating it to be a long rest of the week. The phone will be ringing like crazy and people will be getting on my last nerve.

Last night I went to the DMACC adjunct orientation session. It was pretty good. I hated to drive all the way down there but it turned out to be ok. I am glad I went because I was able to get my books for my classes.

I need to start working on lesson plans and get my syllabus updated and ready to go. A week from today I start teaching again. I am kind of looking forward to it.

Did I mention that Jess is taking my class on Monday night? It will kind of weird having her in my class. Usually I talk about her and Drew a little during some of my lectures. I guess I will have to cut that part out.

A busy day ahead so I better get started.

Off to start.