Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Still Summer - Whoo-hoo

It looks like it might be a little rainy today. The sky is full of clouds and there is a cool breeze.

Jess had volleyball camp with Iowa State today. It is in Perry so at least they don't have to travel.

Drew has weight lifting and basketball today.

I am enjoying it being summer in the office. The calls have been coming in but not that bad and the work we have is not frantic it is just a nice constant pace. It helps with my stress level.

RAGBRAI is going on this week and it is running through the southern part of the state this year. I am glad it isn't anywhere near here. It is a real hassle with traffic and they are messy.

No meetings planned for this week. I have a vendor coming in on Thursday but other than that my calendar is open. I do have a lot of work to do but it looks like I will truly have a chance to get it done in the next couple weeks.

I found out yesterday that a girl in Drew's class is pregnant. What a shame that is. She isn't even in high school yet and pregnant. I had a little talk with Drew about it last night. He was shocked. He knows her but it isn't one of the kids that he hangs around with.

Like is kind of like a game of Russian roulette. You just never know.

Ok, off to start.