Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I don't think that is body paint

It is going to be nice today. We had rain most of the day yesterday but it cleared up last night. Today seems to be good and is supposed to be good all day.

Yesterday was a good day at work. I got some much needed work done and have a good focus on what I want to accomplish the rest of the week. I am hoping today is good as well.

Jess had a volleyball camp yesterday. Last night she was tired and grouchy. I saw her until dinner and then she spent the rest of the night downstairs in her room watching tv.

Drew spent yesterday at a friends house helping him paint his room. He was a mess when he got home. He had paint all over him and all over his clothes. At least he didn't wear anything nice. I can't imagine what the room looked like. They painted one of their friends. Literally, painted him without his shirt on so he was completely blue.

I am surprised I didn't get a call from an angry parent last night. Drew said he wanted to be painted and he talked them into doing it. He also said the kids mom new about it and just made them spray it off him. What the hell are they thinking.

Today Jess has more volleyball camp. If she is anything like yesterday I will stay clear of her tonight.

This weekend she has her last basketball tournament of the summer. It is in Des Moines and it is both Saturday and Sunday.

Ok off to start.