Friday, July 10, 2009

Lower the flags on the ball fields, the season is done.

It is Friday already. This week has really flown by. Weather has been hit and miss. Mostly sunny but rain yesterday and a little more today.

Both kids had games the last two days. Drew is now done with baseball for the summer.

His Junior league team lost their final game on Wednesday and yesterday, the Freshman team got their last game rained out and they won't make it up.

Jess' team won on Wednesday. The won 1-0 and didn't have a hit. The very first inning, they walked Jess and she stole around and then stole home on a passed ball. That was the only score of the game.

Last night we lost 3-1. Jess had the only hit and stole around and then stole home on an over throw when they tried to get her out at third. They have first rounds of regional tomorrow night in Carroll. That should be the end of the season.

I finally got the dealer number so I can get plates for Drew's scooter. Jess' car needs a bunch of work. I can't trust it to go out of town so I looking a a different car for her. The work on the car will be close to $2,000 so if I can find a decent car for around that amount, I will buy it.

My tenants, didn't pay all of their rent again this month. When I asked them about it, he told me he is out of work again and they will get the rent to us today. What a mess. I wish we could just sell it and be done with it.

No plans for the weekend just the game and yard work.

Off to start.