Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It is hard to type with only one eye open

The weather is still holding out so that is a good thing. Yesterday I walked over to Jess' game and the sun was shining but it was raining. Not a bunch of rain but raining so that was kind of weird.

The girls lost another one. The game was close 4-2 but a loss is still a loss at this point. 3 games left.

Drew has a game tonight. It will be his last little league game ever. That chapter of his life is about to end. His last Freshman game will be tomorrow.

I am just about as tired as I can be these last few mornings. I am not sure what the deal is but I have a hard time getting out of bed. This weekend I am going to sleep in.

Work is busy and after this weekend, I will be working weekends. So much to do and so little time.

Ok, off to start