Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time for a change

I decided to change the look for my blog. Let me know what you think.

Well the melatonin helped last night. I slept through the night and feel much better today.

It was a pretty uneventful day yesterday. Went to work, came home cooked dinner, went to bed. That pretty much sums it up.

Drew is still having trouble with his stomach I think Dawn is going to take him to the doctor this week. He was sleeping when I got home and said it still hurt, I gave him pepto and he seemed to feel better.

Jess slept in and then went to the pool in the afternoon. She is enjoying her week off.

The weather has been pretty good. I think it is going to be cool again this week. Low 80's for the rest of the week. Some minor chances of rain but nothing of any significance.

It won't be long and school will be starting up again. Jess will be a senior and Drew a freshman....Heaven help me!

Off to start.