Monday, June 22, 2009

It's the little things that get you

The weekend was wet and then hot and humid. Today really humid.

Drew had a baseball game and the team lost. I think the ten run rule came into effect. Jess played in a softball tournament and they lost all of the games and came in last place. 12th out of 12 teams. The coaches are blaming the players for not being "focused".

The latest excuse the coaches had were blaming the girls for having boyfriends. They said this is distracting them. I guess the teams that kick our ass are all lesbians. Whatever!

Both kids have games today. Drew's team is actually ok. They win more than they lose. He plays first base and does a good job.

Yesterday I worked like a dog. Pulled out bushes in the back yard and halled them to the burn pile out at Gene's. I also mowed and had the kids help me clean gutters (They were gross).

I leave for California Sunday and I am really looking forward to it.

Off to start.