Friday, May 8, 2009

The countdown to summer break continues

Finally Friday and I couldn't be happier about it. The weather is going to be good today and through the rest of the weekend.

Not much of note from yesterday. Drew had a track meet and did the discus and the 4x100. Today is his last track meet and he is done with track (probably forever).

Last night I shampood (not sure if that is a word) the carpet in the front living room. I got it all cleaned up and it looks good. It is where I sit and watch tv at night so I wanted it to be clean and nice. It makes me feel better to be in a nice clean room.

One meeting this morning but it shouldn't take too long. We have a grant and the lady in charge of the grant is meeting with me to see if they can buy some technology for the middle school. I have a few ideas of what they can buy to help the students so we will see how it goes.

Yard work is in store for the weekend. I need to mow tonight and then tomorrow I need to get the yard sprayed for weeds. I have dandilions like nobodies business.

I also need to try to find some time to get a haircut in. Even baldies need a haircut once in awhile.

Nancy says we have some radishes coming up in the garden. I will go over tonight and check it out.

Jess has her conference track meet Monday.

Off to start.