Thursday, April 30, 2009

I think I woke up in London

Foggy today....more sucky weather. Not sure if it will rain or not.

My last Wednesday class lasted longer than I anticipated. It went until 9:30 and I was figuring we would be out by 8:30. The teams worked hard and did a nice job, they just took forever. Oh well, it is done. Only one more class and I am done teaching for the semester.

Both kids have events tonight but depending on the weather we will see what happens. Jess has a track meet at Des Moines East. It starts at 4:15 so it will be an early night. Drew has a baseball game, I think here but I am not sure. He was in bed when I got home last night.

The high school had 15 girls dress up in their prom dresses and go to the nursing home for a little prom fashion show. Jess was one of the girls and Nancy went with her to help lace up her dress. I think they had fun.

Nothing on the agenda for today. I have some office work to do.

I hope the weather is good this weekend, I need to mow.

Ok, off to start.