Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big Rain - Low Morale

We have had big rain here over the weekend and into yesterday. Flooding is going on around the state and it is just crappy. Today will be the exception. Sun and in the low 60's.

Jess has a track meet and Drew has a baseball game so I hope the wind isn't an issue. We haven't had many sunny days lately without a big ol wind messing it up.

Drew went to the state TSA competition in Des Moines yesterday. They are staying overnight at the Adventureland hotel so it is a big time for him. I think he was pretty excited.

I told him to text message me and let me know how he did but I got nothing. He will be back around 3 today so I will find out then.

Jess runs at Adel tonight. There are 11 teams at this meet so it should be pretty good. I hope she runs well. She worked out over the weekend, even though it was crappy.

Last night was test night for my class. I think they all did ok but I haven't graded anything yet. Only one more Wednesday night class and one more Monday night class and I am done!! Whoo-hoo!!

Molly and I have started exercising in the morning. We started Saturday and have been going every morning. We walk/jog for 30 minutes. It has been pretty good so far but I wish the weather would get better.

The week ahead is busy. Jess has track tonight, Thursday and Friday. Drew has baseball tonight and Thursday and I think a track meet Friday. I haven't looked ahead to the weekend yet so I am not sure what is going on. Well, Prom is Saturday so that is a big day for the goose.

Oh, gay marriage started here in Iowa yesterday.

Ok, off to start.