Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Without peanut butter and jelly I would die

Still cold and rainy but still now snow.

Class went pretty well last night. I didn't get out of there until about 9:30 so it was a little later than usual. I gave a test at the end of class and it took some of them an hour to complete.

I am hoping it doesn't get slick on the roads tonight. We are supposed to get rain most of the day and the temp is just hovering around freezing. Last night I checked the temp at 8:30 pm and it was 33. The high for the day was 34.

Jess had a hard basketball practice last night. I think it went until 6:30. I haven't talked to her yet but Drew said she was complaining about her legs being like rubber.

Drew is having a little trouble with spelling words. He is just not intuitive when it comes to that. I told him to bring his words home so we can work on them at night. They test every Friday. He said I should remind him to bring them home. My response to that was to explain to him that in a few months he will have a learners permit to drive a car. If he can't handle the simple task of remembering to bring his spelling words home, I am not sure how comfortable I am letting him get behind the wheel. I am pretty sure the spelling list will be here tomorrow. lol

Gas was as low as 1.70 here but it shot up to $1.89 overnight.

Oh! Jess was selected First team All-Conference for volleyball. They had the awards ceremony last night and the coach announced it. It is a big honor because we have one of the toughest if not the toughest conferences in the state for volleyball. For her to make 1st team when our team wasn't that competitive is a very good thing for her.

I also forgot to mention that she got tested for her vertical jump the other day and she has a 25 inch vertical. She can jump up and touch 9 feet 8 inches. The best in the school for girls.

I have no idea what is on my agenda today. I haven't checked it and really don't want to know.

Off to start.