Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Landslide

The weather is a bit rainy and cool and going to get down right cold by the end of the week.

Class went well last night. I only had 3 our of 5 people in attendance. The other two emailed me and let me know they wouldn't make it.

The election was historical last night. Barack Obama won by a large margin. I voted yesterday morning and was the 175th person in my precinct to vote. Nancy was 174. (I think she skipped some of the ballot items.)

I didn't have a chance to talk to the kids much last night so I am not sure how things went with them yesterday. I did talk to Drew this morning for a bit, he had practice, but he didn't have much to say. It was too early, was his response.

I have a conference call this morning but I think the rest of the day is open.

Off to start.