Thursday, August 21, 2008

Any way the wind blows....doesn't really matter to me. (Queen)

School is officially underway. We had our first day yesterday and it had it's ups and downs as far as system problems.

I would have to compare it to juggling chainsaws. If we don't get it right, someone is going to be very unhappy and more often than not, it is more than one person.

The kids have practices starting up and it is kind of good to get back into a routine. I am trying to enjoy the free evenings right now because I know on Monday, when I start teaching class, my nights will become more and more precious.

Speaking of the classes, it looks like I will be teaching both Monday and Tuesday nights. For awhile I wasn't sure if Monday would have enough to hold class but more students signed up so it looks like it will be a go.

I have a couple meetings today and a couple systems that I hope are stable today that caused me some stress yesterday. It is more apparent that I should go back to school, get my Masters degree and get a job teaching college classes full time.

I haven't had the chance to do the video blog in awhile so I am going to try to get one posted in the next couple days. If nothing else I will do it this weekend.

Trash day....there are several meanings to that one!