Friday, July 25, 2008

Is George W, still in office? Economy still suck, so he must be!

So here we are at Friday already. This week has just flown by. I think it is a combination of all the things going on at work and without the kids here, my nights are quiet.

It has been good to have a week to myself but I miss those kids and it will be good to have them running around here again. I think I will call them today because I haven't heard from them in a couple days. I don't blame them, the last time they called I had a headache and kind of cut the conversations short.

The town is getting cleaned up after the big wind storm. The trees are all chopped up and on the curbs. I can't imagine what the city is going through trying to get all of this mess cleaned up. I am sure it is a huge project.

The rain keeps coming down here. I think it rains almost every day. It is supposed to keep up like this for the weekend and into next week.

I should have a shipment of 52 computers coming in today. The plan is to work this weekend and get the computers installed and that project done. August is just around the corner and time really starts to compress then.

I was thinking about the video blog and when I would record and post it. I think it would be best to do it over the weekend and post it for the Monday post. The main thing is I need to have some event to talk about to even make it interesting. I guess we will see how it goes. Life can be quite dull.

I hope you all have a good weekend. Here is a pic of Drew and Jess last year on their vacation: