Thursday, July 24, 2008

I wish I was back at the beach!

We got more rain today, which is something we don't really need. Last night seemed pretty nice. It was mostly cloudy but the temp was good and there wasn't any humidity.

The kids are having a good time on vacation. They call me about every other night and update me on what they have been doing. It sounds like they have found all kinds of fun things to do. It is good for them to get away a bit. Hopefully, they come back refreshed and ready to start the school year.

I just heard my sumpump go off and that is a good thing. We have gotten so much rain that everything is just saturated. I think that is why so many trees were uprooted in the big storm the other day.

Life is dull - nothing else to mention. Here is another pic from California. This beach was awesome! I can't believe people live with this type of view in their neighborhood.