Wednesday, July 30, 2008

If it wasn't for the tough times, the good times would be so good!

Work has been really busy lately but I think we are in pretty good shape right now. There is still a bunch to do but we aren't in a "panic" mode. Yesterday was a bit rough because I had a bad attitude to begin with and then it was busy and unrelenting. It is good to have that day behind me.

The weather is still hot and humid, nothing new there. August is about here and I will have to start getting ready for teaching the DMACC classes again. There is a required training and a couple of recommended sessions I need to go to. Add those evenings to my busy days and I think I am going to need some Valium to get me through. Anyone know a Dr. Feelgood?

Jess has been a big help. She has been offering to help at the office and she has been in quite a bit to help with stuff. Her and Drew have both been a big help. I think she can tell I am having a tough time.

Things will get better, they always do so it is just a matter of fighting through this funk. I feel much better today but I feel like I am going through the motions. Such is life!

How do you eat an elephant?............One bite at a time!