Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You know its bad when the 20's feel like a heat wave!

It is good to be past Monday. The weather here really stinks! It is very, very cold and windy. I don't think it is going to get better this week at all. The high has been in the low teens or single digits. It you throw in the wind chill you are really feeling the bite of the Winter. The normal high right now is upper 30's. I think we are going to get to 14 today.

Jess finished up the volleyball weekend yesterday. The won all three matches and won the silver bracket in the tournament. They ended up 13th out of 65 teams and a 7-2 record.

Jess starts track practice today.

Drew had basketball practice last night and he is looking forward to playing in the tournament this weekend. I am not sure when track starts for the middle school.

I taught class last night and it went pretty well. I had to talk to a couple of students about their grades. They are failing! One of them is on the golf team and if his grade doesn't get up, he will be ineligible. I am certain he will get caught up.

Today is pretty open. I have a meeting at 10 but other than that I have the day, free of appointments. Tomorrow I have a bunch of stuff going on so I need to use today to prep for that. I also teach tomorrow night so that is another part of what needs to be done.

The current temp is -3, with wind chill -14. Give me a break!

Off to start my day.