Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My cold if fading but........

More good weather today. Weather is always has an impact on ones mood so the sun is a positive thing.

Drew had his first golf practice yesterday. They went to the driving range. He learned how to properly hold the club and was able to practice a smooth swing.

Jess has a track meet today at the University of Northern Iowa. This is maybe the most interesting meet of the year because it is the only time that the top runners from all classes will run against each other. In Jess' heat of the 400 there are 4 state champions that won the 400 in their classes last year.

In the 200 there are 2 state champs, her and a girl who set the state record last year.

There are a ton of teams and the meet takes forever. It starts at 11 this morning but she doesn't run until close to 5. I am going to head out around 11:30 or 12:00. Drew and Micky are riding up with me.

Class went well last night. I had the do computer based training the whole night. I had one student work until 9:30 to get caught up.

Emma is sitting on my shoulder, growling at nothing in particular.

Ok, off to start.